The MCT200 ultrasonic thickness gauge is a handheld coating thickness gauge. The USD interface can be
used to transmit data, the LED display clearly shows reading, which
is easy to read data, and the body is light and easy to carry.
Through ultrasound, it can quickly and accurately detect the
thickness of the coating without causing damage, as well as the
thickness of films, paper, and aluminum tiles. It can be widely
used in manufacturing, metal processing, chemical, commodity
inspection and other testing fields. It is a professional tool for
1. With different external probes, the gauge can be applied to
measuring thickness of non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal
substrate, as well as non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal
2. Five types of probes (F400, F1, F10, N1, CN02) are available for
different application. F10 probe measures up to 10mm.
3. Two measuring modes: single or continuous, changeable.
4. Two calibration methods can be applied to the gauge; And the system
error of the probe can be corrected with the basic probe
5. Measured values and user information are shown on a large,
easy-to-read LCD. A display back light ensures easy reading of
screen data in poorly-lit conditions.
6. The gauges’ user-friendly measuring system permits automatic storage of up to
1000 readings in one memory matrix for later statistical
7. Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
8. Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
9. USB1.1 communication port. Optional software to process the stored
data on the PC.
10. Compact aluminum case,suitable for use under poor working
1. Measuring principle: Magnetic induction & Eddy current
2. Measuring range: (0~1250) μm, depends on probes. maximum 10mm for the probe F10. Refer to
3. Low range resolution: 0.1μm l Accuracy: ±(3%Thickness+1) μm, depends on probes and conditions
4. Memory for up to 20 files (up to 50 values for each file) of stored
5. Unit system: Metric (μm),Imperial (mil)
6. Power source: Two “AA” size, 1.5 Volt alkaline batteries. 200 hours typical operating time
(EL backlight off).
8. Dimensions:125mm×67mm×31 mm
1. Working temperature: -10℃~+50℃;
2. Storage temperature:-30℃~+60℃;
3. Relative humidity: ≤90%;
4. The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong
magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.
Handheld GM100 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
With years of export experience along with excellent quality,
advanced services and competitive prices, Kingnod has won numerous
customers' trust and support.With years of export experience along
with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices,
Kingnod has won numerous customers' trust and support.
Standard meter: 3-7 days
Special meter: pls contact us
Express, by air, by sea can be optional.